[linux-elitists] The North American Free Software Conference: Freedom-IT

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Tue Oct 23 02:03:49 PDT 2007

Ruben Safir:
> On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 09:44:40PM -0700, Aaron Porter wrote:
> > 	MindTerm?
> > 	http://www.mindbright.com/products/80_MindTerm/
>
> Free Software?

Alas, only the old old version that only supports the v1 protocol of
SSH.  I used to support v1 on my server only for this reason, but the
code path is by now so badly neglected and the inherent architectural
security problems so conveniently exploitable that I gave up a couple
years ago.

--
Information gladly given, but safety requires           Nick Moffitt
avoiding unnecessary conversation.                     nick@zork.net