[linux-elitists] The North American Free Software Conference: Freedom-IT

Ruben Safir ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Mon Oct 22 22:19:06 PDT 2007

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 09:49:51PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben@mrbrklyn.com):
>
> > maybe not 8080 but that is a solution I should have throught of a long
> > time ago.  There is also, however, the non-downloading software policy
> > and although I might be able to run it right out of ram, I've lost one
> > Pharmacy job because I fixed a computer using the Memphis CD to remove
> > spywhere once, and I'm hesitant to go through that route again.
>
> Man, you're right.  Be careful about that.

Yeah that was a $136,000 mistake last time.  remind me to send
you the emails that were sent around through private mail.

I forgot that I was supposed to be a dumb as a rock pharmacist with
nearshided tunnel vision.

Ruben