[linux-elitists] The North American Free Software Conference: Freedom-IT

Joe Brockmeier jzb@zonker.net
Mon Oct 22 16:09:16 PDT 2007

On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 12:32:08AM +0200, Peter Lowe wrote:
> In the meantime, I don't suppose anyone can recommend another IMAP client?

After another go-round with Thunderbird, I've gone back to Mutt for most
of my email needs, with the occasional use of Horde's Webmail client.

The long and short of it is all, and I do mean *all*, mail clients suck.
It's just a matter of "how bad does it suck?" and whether you prefer
text-based, GUI-based, or Web-based suck.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier