[linux-elitists] The North American Free Software Conference: Freedom-IT

Bob Bernstein rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us
Mon Oct 22 15:58:07 PDT 2007

On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 12:32:08AM +0200, Peter Lowe wrote:

> Actually, trying to find a decent Win32 IMAP mail client has been
> causing me a fairly constant amount of distress...

Oh what fun.

The Mutt pages suggest:

http://www.geocities.com/win32mutt/index.html
http://unixmail-w32.sourceforge.net/

And then, of course, there's always The Bat!

--
Bob Bernstein

    What is the significance of the fact that "abstractions" and
	"generalizations" and the very concepts of "time" and "space"
	occur only in conjunction with a human nervous system?

	                                       P.W. Bridgman (1955)