[linux-elitists] Mail user agent (was: The North American Free Software Conference: Freedom-IT)

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Mon Oct 22 15:43:56 PDT 2007

On 23-Oct-2007, Peter Lowe wrote:
> Yeah, sorry about this - I have to admit to being a bit shit with
> Thunderbird as far as posting to mailing lists goes. I can't figure
> out how to get it to be mutt.
> [...]
>
> In the meantime, I don't suppose anyone can recommend another IMAP
> client?

I keep a Mutt instance running, in a GNU screen instance that I keep
running, on a host that I keep running; and access that over SSH
(PuTTY on w32) from wherever I have internet access.

--
 \     "All my life I've had one dream: to achieve my many goals."  -- |
  `\                                             Homer, _The Simpsons_ |