[linux-elitists] The North American Free Software Conference: Freedom-IT

Ruben Safir ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Sat Oct 20 23:24:35 PDT 2007

On Sun, Oct 21, 2007 at 04:09:24PM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> On 21-Oct-2007, Ruben Safir wrote:
> > On Sat, Oct 20, 2007 at 04:28:40PM +0200, Peter Lowe wrote:
> > > Will you please answer my questions now?
> >
> > I've addressed all the apropriate areas.  The rest is a common
> > tactic which would result in a long irrelavant debate and I'm a
> > little too busy to be involved with this.
>
> If you're so pressed for time, perhaps you'll save us all time by
> refraining from treating this mailing list as a one-way channel for
> announcements, instead of a place for discussion.

Did I refrain from discussing any possible papers that might want
to be submited or was there some other topic you wanted to
discuss?  I figure that top notch GNU folks might have
some research in multimedia they'd want to share.

Ruben

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium