[linux-elitists] The North American Free Software Conference: Freedom-IT

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Sat Oct 20 23:09:24 PDT 2007

On 21-Oct-2007, Ruben Safir wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 20, 2007 at 04:28:40PM +0200, Peter Lowe wrote:
> > Will you please answer my questions now?
>
> I've addressed all the apropriate areas.  The rest is a common
> tactic which would result in a long irrelavant debate and I'm a
> little too busy to be involved with this.

If you're so pressed for time, perhaps you'll save us all time by
refraining from treating this mailing list as a one-way channel for
announcements, instead of a place for discussion.

--
 \         "I was arrested today for scalping low numbers at the deli. |
  `\                  Sold a number 3 for 28 bucks."  -- Steven Wright |