[linux-elitists] The North American Free Software Conference: Freedom-IT

Ruben Safir ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Sat Oct 20 04:26:30 PDT 2007

On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 01:45:25AM +0200, Peter Lowe wrote:
> Do people on this list rely on it for notifications of interesting events
> that they wouldn't hear about elsewhere?
>
> Do people sending adverts for local events believe they are reaching
> people who are likely to attend, who don't already know about it?

Do you have a paper on Multimedia and Free Software that you would care to submit for
pulication and presentation?

Would you like to edit such a journal of papers for Freedom-IT North America?  Would you care to
attend?

Ruben

You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attacted at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt.  I guess you missed that one."

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium