[linux-elitists] The North American Free Software Conference: Freedom-IT

Peter Lowe pgl@yoyo.org
Thu Oct 18 16:45:25 PDT 2007

Do people on this list rely on it for notifications of interesting events
that they wouldn't hear about elsewhere?

Do people sending adverts for local events believe they are reaching
people who are likely to attend, who don't already know about it?

Just curious.

On Thu 18-10-2007 11:42 am, Ruben Safir wrote:
> You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attacted at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt.  I guess you misspelled that one."

I th... oh, never mind.

cheers,

 - Peter

--