[linux-elitists] WARNING!!!!! NYC LOCAL EVENT!!!!!: Friday 12 October 2007 SFLC: Legal Summit for Software Freedom

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Mon Oct 8 16:10:08 PDT 2007

On 08-Oct-2007, Jay Sulzberger wrote:
> LINUX-ELITISTS OF ALL AGES!  I beg your kind indulgence!

Making a SHOUTY SUBJECT LINE AND BODY seems a very strange way to gain
the reader's indulgence.

Please, if you have the time to make these posts, take the time
instead to implement the suggestions made to remove their annoyance.

--
 \      "For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier. I put |
  `\      them in the same room and let them fight it out."  -- Steven |