[linux-elitists] WARNING!!!!! NYC LOCAL EVENT!!!!!: Friday 12 October 2007 SFLC: Legal Summit for Software Freedom

Benj. Mako Hill mako@atdot.cc
Mon Oct 8 15:40:29 PDT 2007

<quote who="Jay Sulzberger" date="Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 06:31:44PM -0400">
> On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 06:01:45PM -0400, jays@panix.com wrote:
> >   what="official Software Freedom Law Center announcement"
> >   where="Columbia Law School on the Island of the Manahattoes"
> >   edits="removed some blurbs for other things"
> >   recommendation="see original at
> >                   http://www.softwarefreedom.org/summit/2007"
> >   note="registration is required, see below">
> >
> >  Subject: Legal Summit for Software Freedom
> >
> > < ... />
>
> LINUX-ELITISTS OF ALL AGES!  I beg your kind indulgence!
>
> I hope to respond to the several posts asking me not to send such
> like announcements to linux-elitists at some point before the
> first serious snows.  If I have not responded by then, please
> send me a note.

If you have time to keep sending these announcements, you have time to
explain why you think they appropriate given reasonable objections and
suggestions which you are ignoring.

Regards,
Mako

--