[linux-elitists] WARNING!!!!! NYC LOCAL EVENT!!!!!: Friday 12 October 2007 SFLC: Legal Summit for Software Freedom

Jay Sulzberger jays@panix.com
Mon Oct 8 15:31:44 PDT 2007

On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 06:01:45PM -0400, jays@panix.com wrote:
>   what="official Software Freedom Law Center announcement"
>   where="Columbia Law School on the Island of the Manahattoes"
>   edits="removed some blurbs for other things"
>   recommendation="see original at
>                   http://www.softwarefreedom.org/summit/2007"
>   note="registration is required, see below">
>
>  Subject: Legal Summit for Software Freedom
>
> < ... />

LINUX-ELITISTS OF ALL AGES!  I beg your kind indulgence!

I hope to respond to the several posts asking me not to send such
like announcements to linux-elitists at some point before the
first serious snows.  If I have not responded by then, please
send me a note.

oo--JS.