[linux-elitists] NYC LOCAL: Many things

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Thu Oct 4 06:17:34 PDT 2007

On 04-Oct-2007, jays@panix.com wrote:
> [...]
>
> Distributed poC TINC:
>
> Jay Sulzberger <secretary@lxny.org>
> Corresponding Secretary LXNY
> LXNY is New York's Free Computing Organization.
> http://www.lxny.org

Jay, could I request that you:

  * make a mailing list somewhere else that is specific to these
    frequent "NYC LOCAL" posts, then

  * make a one-time invitation here for people who are interested in
    those postings to join that mailing list, then

  * send future NYC LOCAL postings only to that list, instead of here.

--
 \        "As soon as I get through with you, you'll have a clear case |
  `\                for divorce and so will my wife."  -- Groucho Marx |