[linux-elitists] All DJB's software released to public domain

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri Nov 30 12:09:32 PST 2007

Quoting Bob Bernstein (rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us):

> what reason(s) could there be for saddling your readers with that
> Latin extravagance? This is the sort of thing that gets some kids
> beat up a lot after school.

Believe me, as the tall, skinny new kid with the funny accent, but
with also a really vicious and effective left hook, I always _loved_ the
trolling potential:  Knocking down future fratboys was immensely
satisfying, until word got out.  ("Potestatem capite!", I say.)