[linux-elitists] New (and !IMPROVED) Linux Journal Site

Raj Shekhar rajlist@rajshekhar.net
Fri Nov 16 10:42:54 PST 2007

in infinite wisdom Greg Folkert spoke thus  On 11/16/2007 10:25 PM:

> Welp, I guess its just me then. But it still happens.
>
> iceweasel, adblock plus, firebug, tab-mix-plus, a few others...

Can you disable your firebug and then check if it loads up ok?  A few
days back I had an issue where if I opened a link in a new tab, firefox
became unresponsive until the page loaded.  Once I disabled firebug,
things improved.

--
raj shekhar
facts: http://rajshekhar.net | opinions: http://rajshekhar.net/blog