[linux-elitists] ultra 20 m2

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Thu Jul 12 04:35:01 PDT 2007

On 12-Jul-2007, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 09:48:53AM +0100, Teh Entar-Nick wrote:
>
> > Don't forget that the insistence that the list is around strictly
> > to "help people" is also off-topic
>
> Okay, I get it. The purpose of the list is making fun of people.

Especially people who knowingly enter "I will not help the community"
agreements, and then come to that community's elitists for help.

It's a practical matter of survival to shun those who knowingly use
proprietary software. They've chosen direct gain from efforts to
divide the community of free software users; it's blatant rudeness to
subsequently come and ask that community for assistance.

--
 \       "Even if the voices in my head are not real, they have pretty |
  `\                                        good ideas."  -- Anonymous |