[linux-elitists] ultra 20 m2

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Thu Jul 12 02:12:08 PDT 2007

Eugen Leitl:
> In practice, I asked a fucking question about which hardware to run
> with Ubuntu, which you completely ignored, and started trolling for
> something I might have asked instead.

If you have deleted a copy of this thread, you can check in the
archives.

http://allium.zgp.org/pipermail/linux-elitists/2007-July/thread.html#12041

You will see that I did no such thing.  In fact, I did not respond to
your original question at all.  I stepped in when you started
browbeating subscribers for being Linux elitists on the linux-elitists
list.  Please dispense with the "na na na not listening" replies or take
them to private e-mail if you wish to fabricate any further accusations.

You started this ridiculous flame war, and you're being both off-topic
and childish about it.

--
"It is wrong to think that the task of physics is to         Nick Moffitt
find out how nature *is*.  Physics concerns what we can     nick@zork.net