[linux-elitists] ultra 20 m2

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Thu Jul 12 01:57:59 PDT 2007

On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 09:48:53AM +0100, Teh Entar-Nick wrote:

> Don't forget that the insistence that the list is around strictly to
> "help people" is also off-topic, as that tends to be the sort of thing

Okay, I get it. The purpose of the list is making fun of people.
Let's start with you, then.

> that Outlook users bleat on LUG lists when their Windows-centric
> assumptions aren't being met.

Since when are you elitist enough to run only open hardware?
It's not out of question. In theory you could be writing this
on a SPARC core running on an FPGA, loaded exclusively using
open tools, on an open design which you've even soldered
yourself.

Are you doing that, Nick?