[linux-elitists] ultra 20 m2

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Thu Jul 12 01:55:25 PDT 2007

Eugen Leitl:
> I really don't need Nick fucking Moffit lecturing me about so-called
> 'short-term' tradeoffs, and getting hooked on proprietary features,
> thanks.

Lecture?  I did not lecture.  I pointed out that your posturing about
being oh-so-pragmatic by "choosing the most apt tool for your immediate
need" is neither interesting nor on-topic for this list.  I realize that
English is not your native language, but I also know from experience
subscribing to other lists you are on that this reading comprehension
problem is conveniently isolated to the points you wish to ignore.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.               Nick Moffitt
                                                    nick@zork.net