[linux-elitists] End of "linux-biz"

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue Jul 3 13:00:27 PDT 2007

If you know any linux-biz members who aren't on
l-e and use a Free Software mail client, please
invite them.  The subscription form is at:

----- Forwarded message from Leif Erlingsson <leif@lege.com> -----

Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 00:58:52 +0200 (MEST)
From: Leif Erlingsson <leif@lege.com>
To: Linux Business Discussion Group <linux-biz@lege.com>
cc: mark david mcCreary <mdm@internet-tools.com>
Subject: [linux-biz]: And with off-list hellos from Brad Willson (Bradley J. Willson),  Con Zymaris, and onlist from Stefane Fermigier, Greg Pryzby & Ed Weinberg,  the list closes after this post.

linux-biz@lege.com:

And with off-list hellos from Brad Willson (Bradley J. Willson), Con Zymaris, and onlist from Stefane Fermigier, Greg Pryzby & Ed Weinberg, the list closes after this post.

Thanks, all.

And thankyou, Stefane, for letting us know we made a difference, even with this list.  A little bit of history, there.

I'm Cc:ing this to the guy on who's servers in Houston, Texas - in his kitchen, I believe, that the list was started back in October 1996 (30 Oct 1996 10:28:35 GMT).  That will be the first he'll hear from me in over a year.  (Today it's running on my webserver in my basement.  5 more minutes.  :))

// Leif Erlingsson, Katrinebergsvägen 70, 14650 Tullinge, Sweden
+46(0)8-7785038, Mob +46(0)709-140631, * http://blog.lege.net/ *

__

List:  linux-biz@lege.com [ http://linux-biz.lege.com ]

[Currently we are 142 subscribers on linux-biz@lege.com.]