[linux-elitists] FreedomHEC 2007 Wiki

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Mon Jan 22 12:45:31 PST 2007

The FreedomHEC 2007 Wiki is up.  Venue info should
be on the site before LinuxWorld NYC.  But in the
meantime, don't book anything else for May 18-19,
2007.

  http://freedomhec.pbwiki.com/

(Yes, they moved WinHEC on us, but at least we're
not dealing with Memorial Day weekend again.)

I would be really happy to get some power management
talks/Q&A lined up.  This is still a huge issue
for data center users (and anyone with a battery),
and an area where device vendors who put some driver
developers to work could show big power savings.

(Someone needs to invent a transactions/joule
benchmark.)

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/