[linux-elitists] Editor Emeritus... wishing it was still Editor in Chief

Ilan Rabinovitch irabinovitch@gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 00:59:24 PST 2007

This article clarfies where Tux Magazine ended up, but also indicates
that the last issue was published in December 2006

http://desktoplinux.com/news/NS5510030186.html