[linux-elitists] To pound on an old subject

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Fri Feb 9 20:40:13 PST 2007

Linux-Journal is the subject yet again.

But, I have to say the content has slightly improved.

<improvement size="6">
        Linux Journal is back to original format size
<improvement size="+6">
        Gnull and Voyd is NO MORE
        </improvement>
<improvement size="+3">
        Reduction in pages before content
        Actual advertisement reduction (I counted 4 back months worth)
        </improvement>
        Content is a tad more technical. Although, PHBish in some
        instances
        </improvement>

I can see change in direction, but more results are needed. It still
feels somewhat like a publication aimed at a "6-8 week into it serious
Linux poweruser". Not newbie, like it was recently. But on the mend
towards what I subscribed for, in the mid-nineties, but on a long road
in Tahoe. (yeah, I know "in Tahoe" is wrong)

I can only hope this feedback has helped in some way.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup