[linux-elitists] How is it possible to have a dual licensed Linux Distro.

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri Aug 31 16:59:39 PDT 2007

Quoting Jim Thompson (jim@netgate.com):

> I think this was more to the point:
> http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=118836617815218&w=2
>
> Of course, in this case, Reyk's code (which is clearly based on Sam
> Leffler's "HAL", if you can read both source bases) is being stripped of
> its "dual license" and being put GPL-only.
[...]

I'm extremely unclear on the relevance of your claim to Vyatta's Open
Flexible Router distribution.  Alternatively, are you simply hijacking
James's thread, and changing the subject?  I don't mind; I'd just like
us to be clear on that.