[linux-elitists] Open mic* at LWCE

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Wed Aug 1 16:11:27 PDT 2007

Attention Linux elitists.

LinuxWorld is turning over a theater area right on
the show floor to anyone who can edit a wiki.

They're mad, I tell you, mad!  I have already invited
the dot-org booth organizers and the conference
speakers, but if you'll be there and have an at least
somewhat Linux-related topic you want to bring up
and take audience questions on, please go ahead and
sign up.

  http://asklwce2007.pbwiki.com/
  (password: linux)

Still missing Q&A sessions on:

 - Challenge-response email: stop it right now,
   or cut it out before I black-hole you?

 - Binary-only device drivers: stability threat,
   maintenance risk, or legal minefield?

 - Virtualization for Linux: lguest, lhype,
   or Rustyvisor?

 - Look!  There's the dude whose program comes
   up highest on powertop on my laptop!  Get him!

* openness subject to Wiki and white board edits by
  other participants.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/