[linux-elitists] Re: Resume document formats

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Sat Apr 21 09:07:04 PDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-04-21 at 01:00 -1000, Jim Thompson wrote:
> Greg Folkert wrote:
> >
> > As far as I am concerned Jim, you sort of sound like a certain Jack
> > Thompson that was recently gagged by Take Two interactive. And if you
> > must use your Elitism, please do so in a much better method, your
> > mail-client formats your e-mail horribly.
> >
> thunder-chicken?  Hmm, could be a 2.0 thing.

TB on Mac, but this one worked well.

Sorry for the Jack Thompson thing, that was uncalled for.

> > And Thanks for being "Captain Obvious Man", Jim. You've got me beat, I
> > succumb to your "obvious" Overlord intentions.
> >
> Only if you're cute... and female.
>
> I've kept this on-list deliberately.   A) You have witnesses to my
> offer, should you need to 'enforce' it.  B) You painted me with a broad
> brush, and I seek to
> defend myself.   Likely Rick or someone will flame me for making
> commercial offers on-list.

Jim, I was being a pissy ass last night, I know it, you know it, this
list knows it, Teh Entar-Net knows it, baahhhh, my foot shoved in... mmm
rubber and leather taste. I apologize for being abrasive and some of my
comments just being rather wrong.

I do usually make my own. But its just been more difficult lately and my
life change dramatically in November with the birth of my Grandson.

> F**k it, I'm off to camp until Sunday afternoon.

Have fun and lets hope a tsunami or hurricane suddenly shows up.

My website has been gone since November, the server it was hosted on,
died, I had no backups (yes my fault) but I haven't really worked on
anything personal since then, yes, I need to get off my butt and fix it.
Along with many other things I do in my life.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup