[linux-elitists] IT has no future! (was : How do you...)

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Fri Apr 20 11:00:27 PDT 2007

Aaron Burt:
> Ah, a classic case of being a sysadmin.  See section 1.6 of:
> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/sysadmin-recovery/
>
> May you find Recovery in a way that lets you keep your house.
>
> I doubt you were looking for suggestions, but you might consider
> agricultural mechanics.  Gets you out of the city (and into the
> pesticides.)  Many other trades are looking for apprentices anywhere
> they can get them, and the wages aren't bad.  I've seriously
> considered becoming an electrician, myself.

I myself spent a few years in Recovery working as a docent on Alcatraz.
But I fell off the wagon when I moved to London, so it'll be a while.

--
Information gladly given, but safety requires              Nick Moffitt
avoiding unnecessary conversation.                   nick@teh.entar.net