[linux-elitists] Re: Resume document formats

Bob Bernstein rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us
Fri Apr 20 08:20:51 PDT 2007

On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 04:06:55PM +0100, Teh Entar-Nick wrote:

> Remember: this list was started with the charter that complaining
> that someone is being a Linux Elitist is *off-topic*, and many of
> the messages in this thread have already violated this in one way
> or another.

It's mostly your fault Nick; you pulled CM off the air. You tried
to blame me for that but nobody *who matters* ever bought that
version of the story. Where else can a guy go now if he wants to
call you or any other 'leetist' a poopy-head?

--
Bob Bernstein