[linux-elitists] Re: Resume document formats

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Fri Apr 20 07:42:19 PDT 2007

Bob Bernstein:
> And you misunderstand staying "busy" for work.

Nope!

> > Just stop acting like anyone who *refuses* to compromize is *lazy*,
> > because nothing could be further from the truth.
>
> I didn't say you were lazy. I said you had no experiential
> acquaintance with what is known in common parlance as "working for a
> living."

Good thing I never said you said I was lazy!

Glad we could clear this up!

--
So are you an honest-to-cripes Atkins dieter with the        Nick Moffitt
little urine test strips and the blood analysis and the     nick@zork.net