[linux-elitists] Re: Resume document formats

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Fri Apr 20 07:34:18 PDT 2007

Joachim Bauernberger:
> >Pride-filled conservatives always try to spin their particular
> >decisions as "common sense".  Funny how uncommon such sense can
> >genuinely be.
>
> don't even get me started on US politics (not on this list anyway).

I did not mean 'conservative' in the narrow US political sense, but in
a more general sense.  I refer to people who are set in their ways and
feel proud to be part of the mainstream.

--
The insipid neologism "blog" appears to mean little more        Nick Moffitt
than a Web site that *actually* gets updated, as opposed  nick@teh.entar.net