[linux-elitists] Re: Resume document formats

Bob Bernstein rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us
Fri Apr 20 07:29:05 PDT 2007

On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 03:16:51PM +0100, Teh Entar-Nick wrote:

> I believe you misunderstand.
>
> Taking on such personal ethical restrictions is an acceptance of
> *more*  work on one's part.

And you misunderstand staying "busy" for work.

> I do not begrudge you your compromises, Bob.

You are a prince among men.

> Just stop acting like anyone who *refuses* to compromize is
> *lazy*, because nothing could be further from the truth.

I didn't say you were lazy. I said you had no experiential
acquaintance with what is known in common parlance as "working for
a living."

--
Bob Bernstein