[linux-elitists] Re: Resume document formats

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Fri Apr 20 07:08:17 PDT 2007

Joachim Bauernberger:
> not sure if I got this correct!

You sure don't!

> You imply that it's better to choose something that gets the job done
> over choosing something that's "pure" but technologically inferior?

I am saying the opposite, and saying that I'm sick of this argument
being used like it's some kind of categorical conversation killer about
any ethical concern.

> If that's the case then I couldn't agree more (any thing else would be
> stupid from many aspects - not just a financial one)

So you're in support of the revenues from slave labor?

> Whether it's in the spirit of linux-etilism or not I have no idea -
> but you could surely call it common sense :-)

Pride-filled conservatives always try to spin their particular decisions
as "common sense".  Funny how uncommon such sense can genuinely be.

--
"Some of us figured out in the 1950s                        Nick Moffitt
that blacklists were a bad idea.                      nick@teh.entar.net