[linux-elitists] How do you...

Steven Critchfield le@drunkenlogic.com
Wed Apr 18 08:40:15 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-18 at 11:26 -0400, Bob Bernstein wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 11:17:14AM -0400, Tom Clark wrote:
>
> > ...candidates who submit resumes in Word format get one demerit.
>
> So, you're not only a jerk, you're proud of it!

How does that make one a jerk? I could understand it being a jerk if the
applicant knew the job was for a Windows shop and was still dinged for
using "standard" Windows tools.

I don't go out of my way to look at someone's data unless getting paid
for it. Therefore if I get sent a document that requires I dust off the
XP in vmware, they should get dinged for it. But then again, the company
I work for prides itself on being out from under Windows.
--
Steven Critchfield <le@drunkenlogic.com>