[linux-elitists] Re: Homepage vs. Blog

Shlomi Fish shlomif@iglu.org.il
Wed Apr 18 08:32:39 PDT 2007

On Wednesday 18 April 2007, Teh Entar-Nick wrote:
> Shlomi Fish:
> > 	B. "Humour" (actually many writings, some of which too long to fit into
> > a blog entry).
>
> You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it
> means.

It does not mean what I think it means, but it means what *you* think it
means.

<evil-laugh>Muahahahah...</evil-laugh>

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

P.S: The Princess Bride is my favourite film. Too bad that it seems the
proportions of my screen and the DVD player (mplayer) are a bit skewed which
makes Buttercup look ugly. :-( But kudos for the DeCSS hackers for breaking
the "content protection" of the DVD, so I can play my rightfully owned DVDs
on my Linux machine using FOSS software.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif@iglu.org.il

    -- An Israeli Linuxer