[linux-elitists] How do you...

Tom Clark tclark@requisitesystems.com
Wed Apr 18 08:29:30 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-18 at 16:18 +0100, Teh Entar-Nick wrote:
> It really doesn't answer his question, given that he's talking about
> *recruiters*, rather than *employers*.

Good point.  It turns out that my approach is the same; I don't apply.
I don't apply to positions handled by outside recruiters anyway.  While
I accept that there may be a recruiter out there clueful enough to
justify his share of the planet's oxygen, the probability is too low to
be worth chancing it.

And yes, I know this doesn't answer the question either.

--
tclark