[linux-elitists] How do you...

Tom Clark tclark@requisitesystems.com
Wed Apr 18 08:17:14 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-18 at 11:02 -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:
> So, it should come as no surprise, I am basically in a bad state as
> far
> as generating quality "Word Format" Resumes. With the tools I have
> locally (not at the library), how do I make a proper *MS WORD* resume
> for the people that know no better?

Technically, this doesn't answer your question, but what the heck:  I
don't apply for those jobs.  Any employer that requires resumes in Word
format without any good reason must be a bad one to work for.  This is
linux-elitists, after all.

For what it's worth, I'm now in the process of reviewing resumes for an
open position, and candidates who submit resumes in Word format get one
demerit.

--
tclark