[linux-elitists] My Anti-Apple Page

Aaron Burt aaron@bavariati.org
Tue Apr 17 16:23:28 PDT 2007

On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 10:47:03AM +0300, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I remember we had a lot of fun discussing my anti-qmail page. Now you might
> want to discuss this:

<snip>

I give most folks the benefit of the doubt, so last time you did
something like this, I very carefully did not point out that you
appeared to be whoring your blog by trolling this list with blind items.

I wish you wouldn't do that.  It's impolite, and it makes Tux sad.

Penguins already have enough to be sad about,
  Aaron