[linux-elitists] Followup on "Show us the Code" letter

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Mon Apr 16 15:48:02 PDT 2007

Karel wants to organize a discussion among Linux
users involved in "Show us the Code".  Passing this
on at his request.

(Anyone tried this service with Linux and Free Java?
If so, you might want to tell them it works and ask
for an addition to the "Mac and PC Compatible" line
on their site.)

----- Forwarded message from "Karel Lukas (Yugma)" <karel@yugma.com> -----

   Invitation to all key Linux people to attend the meeting schedule for
   May 1 for Microsoft to "show us the code"

   Date/Time: May 1, 2007 at 12:00 Noon Pacific Time

   Purpose: For Microsoft to "show us the code" by deadline

   Teleconference Bridge: +1-218-486-3889

   Yugma Session ID: 109-433-046

   Web: [1]www.yugma.com (click Join Session button)

   I kindly ask individuals who will attend the 5/1 meeting to please
   send me an email to let me know in advance. I will also want to
   connect with some of them to make sure that all comments, suggestions,
   and questions are addressed in advance of the meeting.

   Thanks again for your help,

   Karel

   --

   Karel Lukas