[linux-elitists] You meanies

Phil Mayers p.mayers@imperial.ac.uk
Fri Apr 13 09:47:10 PDT 2007

On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 09:52:57AM -0700, Don Marti wrote:
>begin Phil Mayers quotation of Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 02:08:59PM +0100:
>
>> So: they == violate licenses, we == not.
>
>people == make mistakes, angels == not.

Oh indeed. My intention was not to impugne the wider BSD community, or
chastise the BSD developer nor kernel devs - I'm not a copyright holder
or involved, and as such it would not be my place to.

I was replying in the context of the Carlos' email, which as has now
been established was humour that went right over my head ;o)

Given this is l-e, I really ought to have figured that out...

Apologies for the noise.