[linux-elitists] [Anthony.Tannehill@asm.ca.gov: AB 1668]

Cyrus Mack bytesfree@bytesfree.org
Wed Apr 11 08:10:55 PDT 2007

Dear fellow (California) elitists,

(thanks to a few friends who told me about this list - you know who you
are)

Please consider writing your local Assemblymember to urge them to
support California AB 1668. The Committee on Jobs, Economic Development
and the Economy will hold a hearing on April 17 to discuss AB 1668 and
some other "sunshine law" bills.

If you don't know who your assemblymember is, I'm putting together some
handy info at http://www.bytesfree.org/

-Cyrus Mack

----- Forwarded message from "Tannehill, Anthony" <Anthony.Tannehill@asm.ca.gov> -----

Subject: AB 1668
From: "Tannehill, Anthony" <Anthony.Tannehill@asm.ca.gov>
To: bytesfree@yalesf.org

Mr. Mack,

AB 1668 (Leno) addressing open-document software is on the agenda to be
heard in the Committee on Jobs, Economic Development, and the Economy on
Tuesday April 17th.

The Assemblymember is still reviewing the measure.

Anthony J. Tannehill

Legislative Director

Office of Assemblyman Jim Silva

State Capitol Room 3147