[linux-elitists] You meanies

Carlos Laviola carlos.laviola@gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 10:24:50 PDT 2007

On 4/9/07, Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> Quoting Carlos Laviola (carlos.laviola@gmail.com):
>
> > Congratulations fucktards, way to destroy a beautiful thing.
>
> Clear copyright violation followed closely by hilarious
> passive-aggressive posturing from Mr. Sensitive is a "beautiful thing"?
> Perhaps I didn't get the memo.

I'm just posting from the twisted perspective of Theo "the puppy dies"
de Raadt, as Paul said.

I have read comments on undeadly.org that try to spin the situation
around and put the blame on the original driver developers in ways
much worse than mine, strong name calling and all. There really isn't
anything to say here except to assert the fact that Theo trying to
give anyone moral lessons on inter-developer attitudes -- or
inter-project, as the case came to represent -- is pathetic.

--
Carlos Laviola
carlos.laviola@gmail.com