[linux-elitists] You meanies

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Mon Apr 9 09:52:57 PDT 2007

begin Phil Mayers quotation of Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 02:08:59PM +0100:

> So: they == violate licenses, we == not.

people == make mistakes, angels == not.

http://zgp.org/pipermail/linux-elitists/2003-August/007030.html

  "I stumbled across a rather strongly worded message
  from a certain, highly vocal lead BSD developer.
  I've been taken seriously to task for not stating
  that SCO is right; the incorporation of BSD-licensed
  code into the kernel without retaining the copyright
  header is indeed a violation of the company's
  copyright.  He seems to think this justifies SCO's
  entire case." -- Jonathan Corbet

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/