[linux-elitists] You meanies

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Sun Apr 8 01:49:16 PDT 2007

<quote who="Carlos Laviola">

> > Soon to be a major motion picture.
>
> Congratulations fucktards, way to destroy a beautiful thing. I hope you
> feel bad about this every time you http://www.OpenSSH.org somewhere from
> now on.

Why all the moralising about OpenSSH? Haven't they got over that yet? Plenty
of folk contribute to FLOSS and manage to fuck up somewhere along the way,
but we're not doomed to remain pliantly gracious to them all...

- Jeff

--
A Stream of Numbers. See you there.     37.40629 -121.97653 2007 04 19 09 07

            What did the sausage say to the tomato at breakfast?
               "There's not mushroom this morning, is there?"