[linux-elitists] New Essay: The Linus Torvalds Bus Factor

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Apr 5 13:00:39 PDT 2007

Quoting Shlomi Fish (shlomif@iglu.org.il):

> Hi all!

{all waves back}

> It was deemed off-topic and flamatory on LKML after I posted it, but I think
> that's what linux-elitists is all about, so feel free to read and comment:
>
> http://shlomif.livejournal.com/41088.html
>
> You can either comment on my blog or here.

Hoo-hah.

But why speculate?
http://web.archive.org/web/20011113013913/http://segfault.org/story.phtml?mode=2&id=38b40d78-087dd360

> RMS speaks his mind. ESR speaks his mind.

You're shittin' me!

--
Cheers,              "Here, sanity ... niiiiiice sanity, come to daddy ... okay,
Rick Moen            that's a good sanity ... {*THWONK!*}  _Got_ the bastard."