[linux-elitists] New Essay: The Linus Torvalds Bus Factor

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Thu Apr 5 06:10:56 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 00:43 +1200, Paul Collins wrote:
> Greg Folkert <greg@gregfolkert.net> writes:
>
> > On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 14:44 +0300, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> >> Even if you disagree with it, it is my not-so-humble opinion that you will
> >> find it amusing.
> >
> > Please nobody reply to his posting, I'm shit-canning this thread from
> > the start as it's nothing but flame fodder.
>
> Maybe it's worth noting that when David Miller says on linux-kernel
> that he is shit-canning a thread, he is speaking in his capacity as
> listadmin.  He's not talking about his killfile.

Didn't you see the "<wink> - <wink>" and was a significant poke at that,
as I am not a list admin, though I still proceeded to comment, about why
it was flame-bait/trolling.

I must add, that you've completely skirted the rest of it though,
perhaps in on the "Cabal"?
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup