[linux-elitists] New Essay: The Linus Torvalds Bus Factor

Paul Collins paul@briny.ondioline.org
Thu Apr 5 05:43:49 PDT 2007

Greg Folkert <greg@gregfolkert.net> writes:

> On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 14:44 +0300, Shlomi Fish wrote:
>> Even if you disagree with it, it is my not-so-humble opinion that you will
>> find it amusing.
>
> Please nobody reply to his posting, I'm shit-canning this thread from
> the start as it's nothing but flame fodder.

Maybe it's worth noting that when David Miller says on linux-kernel
that he is shit-canning a thread, he is speaking in his capacity as
listadmin.  He's not talking about his killfile.

--
Paul Collins
Wellington, New Zealand

Dag vijandelijk luchtschip de huismeester is dood