[linux-elitists] New Essay: The Linus Torvalds Bus Factor

Shlomi Fish shlomif@iglu.org.il
Thu Apr 5 04:44:31 PDT 2007

Hi all!

It was deemed off-topic and flamatory on LKML after I posted it, but I think
that's what linux-elitists is all about, so feel free to read and comment:

http://shlomif.livejournal.com/41088.html

You can either comment on my blog or here. (Just make sure not to CC anyone
else or the E-mail software will reject it.) I'll try to read all the
comments.

Even if you disagree with it, it is my not-so-humble opinion that you will
find it amusing.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      shlomif@iglu.org.il