[linux-elitists] Re: The GPLV3 Position... (and a suggestion to Jon Corbet)

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Tue Sep 26 07:27:20 PDT 2006

<quote who="Jeremy Hankins">

> To expect it to adhere to higher standards of transparency and
> responsiveness is only reasonable.

... and I tend to feel they've achieved that with flying colours (despite
the naysayers... like, uh, Linus... who was probably struggling between
"feh, couldn't be bothered" and "they should be *inviting* me to comment").

- Jeff

--
Ohio LinuxFest 2006: Columbus OH, USA              http://www.ohiolinux.org/

   "Oh my god, if I get killed, Meryl Streep will get an award playing my
          life and I would be really pissed off." - Susan Sarandon