[linux-elitists] Re: The GPLV3 Position... (and a suggestion to Jon Corbet)

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Tue Sep 26 06:11:04 PDT 2006

<quote who="Jeremy Hankins">

> Disclaimer: I'm not speaking specifically about the GPLv3 drafts, as I've
> mostly gotten disgusted with the process and stopped following it.

This is the thing that surprises me most: How on Earth did you find yourself
"disgusted with the process"? I've been gobsmacked by how well this has been
run, and how much input has been received, considered and in surprisingly
many cases, actioned. FLOSS *code* projects don't pay this much attention to
their constituencies, related businesses, etc...

- Jeff

--
Ohio LinuxFest 2006: Columbus OH, USA              http://www.ohiolinux.org/

     Broken hearts rarely come with "Some Assembly Required" stickers.