[linux-elitists] Windows Refund 2006!

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue Nov 7 13:25:19 PST 2006

begin Rob McGee quotation of Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 02:15:58PM -0600:
> On Tuesday 07 November 2006 14:01, Don Marti wrote:
> > A bit of news in the refund quest:
> >   Dell customer gets Windows refund
> >   http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2006/110706-dell-windows.html
>
> I'm having quite a bit of merriment at seeing the banner ad on that
> page:
>
>                                     Microsoft(tm)
> LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE ACHIEVES RECORD RELIABILITY
>     Windows Server 2003   |   FIND OUT HOW >>

Aren't you running the MerrimentBlock extension for
Fire...I mean Iceweasel?  Or at least Web Developer,
Flashblock, Greasemonkey, and CustomizeGoogle?

I for one welcome our new $100-refund-issuing masters.

Just in time for Christmas, too.

(Aluminium foil hat department: The "refunds issued"
list is also the "check Novell customer list; sue
otherwise" list.)

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/